Travis and Becky Fletcher: Olivia Faith Heigh

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Olivia Faith Heigh


It's true!! Christy and Dustin had their baby girl!!! Yesterday, November 9, at 1:37, Christy pushed 7 lb baby Olivia into the world. I am so happy for them! I just talked to proud papa on the phone. Christy and baby are still in hospital. It's pretty weird to me that they have a newborn. I don't know why, I'm just used to them running after two young blondies, not breastfeeding and diaper changing and midnight feeding.

P.S. Doesn't Christy look amazing???
P.P.S. Thanks, Amanda, for the picture, and some info.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Definitely a good looking mother! And what a cute little newborn. Congrats!

11:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting! Everyone is doing so well and I can't wait for you to meet her.

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Christy does look great! What an exciting time for whole family.

12:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet little baby!! Christy looks amazing for just having a baby!

1:37 p.m.  
Blogger shareen said...

but when does Chris NOT look amazing is my question? :) Little Olivia and Craig have the same birthday...now I'll never EVER forget!

5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home