Travis and Becky Fletcher: The Best Cookies In The World

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Best Cookies In The World

Oatmeal Toffee Crunchies

1 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Egg
2 tsp Vanilla
1 3/4 Cup Flour
1 Cup Rolled Oats
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 pkg Skor Bits
3/4 Cup Butterscotch Chips
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Sliced Almonds (optional)

Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Mix in remaining ingredients. Roll into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 8-12 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.

Soft, Chewy and Sweet. And the edges get a bit of a crunch. Soo soo good. I doubled the recipe, and made almost 7 dozen cookies for the two of us. I guess three now, since Derek is here. Also the best dough I have ever tasted. Anyone who has a recipe blog is welcome to post this recipe. Trav said they are the best cookies I have ever made. Baking schools cooking any day. Can we just have cookies for dinner?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That is such a coincidence with the cookies! haha. It is pretty much the same recipe too! I will finally post some pics very soon.

12:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky... when I can get around to doing some baking I will most definately try this one out... I'm getting tired of the cookie receipe on the back of the chocolate chips bag!!

3:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, these cookies sound awesome, I will definitly try them out!

4:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!
Yummmm those sound so good - I will try them next weekend - Thanks for the recipe!!!
Hope everything is good with you!
- Lisa

5:00 p.m.  
Blogger The Beer's said...

Becky,
the beauty of being married and out on your own is that you can just have cookies for supper! Isn't life great!

Bethany

12:40 p.m.  
Blogger Ally said...

MMmmmmm....cookies...I want some!!!

12:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home