Travis and Becky Fletcher: Christmas in February

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Christmas in February

It was so nice to spend a few days with our whole family all together. The cabin was nice and big, there was good food, enough beds for everyone, and the kids were well behaved. Most of the time. The guys, on the other hand, were filled with gas most of the time. I think I did pretty good skiing with mom, and Travis had a wonderful time going hardcore snowboarding with the guys. I took some pictures of the kids sledding, and also some pictures of some bighorn sheep! We saw two on the side of the road in the ditch, so we pulled over and saw about 50 more in the woods!! They ran right past us, and I could almost reach out and touch them. That was the first time I was so close to big wildlife. I was glad my big strong hunter dad was right there. So CHECK THEM OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home