Travis and Becky Fletcher: Nothing Happening

Monday, January 22, 2007

Nothing Happening

We have settled into a new routine, Travis' new semester and me back at work. I must say, Trav has a pretty slack semester. It kinda sucks working all day knowing that he only has one class, and then gets to do whatever he wants. Days off are pretty busy, running errands and cleaning and all sorts of stuff. I mish we didn't need money, but then, who doesn't?? I have nothing to complain about.

A friend of mine from work got Chloe a t-shirt! Here she is wearing it, and playing with Toby.


4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

so he just has ONE class? that does seem unfair!

8:17 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

i just love your little dog. she is so cute!

9:23 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Becky, you cute little dog almost looks like a stuffed animal! Especially in the bottom picture.

5:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your dog!

2:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home