Travis and Becky Fletcher: Christmas

Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas

So Travis has a final exam at 9 am tomorrow, and he is only about 60-70% done studying (in his own words), and he is busy playing his game right now. There is nothing I can do about this procrastination. Yesterday he asked me if I was working today, and when I said yes, he said, "Crap! I study so much better when you are home!!" I just had to laugh. If this is studying well when I am home, I'm scared to see what crappy studying is like! All I have to say is that I am SO GLAD I'm done school. I'm not saying I had the best study habits either, but this is rediculous.

Right after Trav's test tomorrow we are heading off to Medicine Hat.. a.k.a. "the Hat" for the Telke (Trav's mom's side) Christmas. I'm excited. We got some really cool $10 gifts for the gift exchange. Actually they are worth a bit more because I bought them with my discount at Linens N Things. Score. I'm really excited to see that side of my new family.


I'm watching Ellen, and she just gave away tickets to Cancun, Mexico, with Hotel Accomodations too. I want to go somewhere warm! Actually, anywhere thats not windy would be nice. It has been brutal lately. So I think I will really enjoy my trip to the SUMMERland!! I hope to see all you bloggers out there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Hee hee! I'm sooooooo excited! I;m trying to keep some baking for you but it's going fast. We might have to whip some more up while you're here.

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger nelly said...

have fun, we'll take good care of Chloe for you, Mom

3:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you! And yes, maybe I'll bring a casserole just for ol' time's sake. :)

11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home