Travis and Becky Fletcher: Winterland

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Winterland

Travis and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Summerland... or Winterland because of all the snow.. Here are some of our highlights:
1. Meeting sweet baby Olivia. She is SO snuggly, cute, chubby and just a wonderful baby. I hogged her and showered her with kisses and snuggles. I didn't take many pictures while there, so I don't have many good ones of Ben or Megan, but they were also SO cute, and I love being their Aunty Becky. They kept us busy and entertained.

2. Spending time as married couples with Dustin & Christy. It's great how the dynamic changes now that we are all married. 3. Being reminded how alike my sister and I are. It was so fun goofing around with her. Travis kept laughing when Christy would do something exactly the way I would do it. It's great that we still share that after not living under the same roof for over 6 years.

4. Sledding. Travis and Dustin built the "Death Ski".... 'nuf said. Looked fun. I had fun going down a couple times and taking pictures. Travis and I almost died on the kneeboard.... good times.

5. Meeting some fellow bloggers in Summerland. Amanda and Steph, you girls are great. Maybe we can hang out more when Travis and I retire there.... maybe.

The last picture is of a bit of a "lowlight" if you will. The trip home was filled with an hour long lineup west of Golden waiting for the highway to re-open. Not so fun.






6 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I LOVED having you guys here. I miss you already!

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Hi becky, SO great to finally meet you and I wish that it could be more often. Iw as wondering if you guys were able to make it home and so I'm grateful to hear that you made it home safely- although I understand that long car rides suck! Hopefully we'll see you again sooner than later- and I agree with Travis, you and Christy are a lot alike. I noticed that within the first few minutes of spending time with you both!!

7:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!!
Sounds like you had a great trip... and what a beautiful niece you have!!! So... you drove by golden and DIDNT stop in Invermere to see me??GRR... maybe next time!
Anyways, good to see you are doing so well and are still such cute newlyweds!!! Take Care! Love Lisa!

7:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to finally meet you again for the first time. :) I am also glad that you don't like gingerbread so I was able to eat your treat from Starbucks. :)

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Looks like a great time. Aww..such a cute little niece you have! :)

11:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have met you guys...maybe next time!

7:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home