Travis and Becky Fletcher: L.A.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

L.A.

We are home safe, and we had a wonderful time. I will soon show you many pictures and tell you stories about our great time. But I have a lot of pictures to go through, plus many of them are on Tanya's or Trav's mom's camera, so we need to get them all together. Anyway, here is one picture of Trav and I killing of the bad guys on the Buzz Light Year ride!! (we rode it only once on the last day when it was slow and it was great) You'll notice the scare..... Yeah I lost, but I was beating him at first for a while! Until he learned you could aim.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

sounds like you had a great time there. i just got back from orlando, but didn't do disney world this time. it was strictly for work.. and some shopping of course.

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Curtis & Melody Wilson said...

Looks like you had tons of fun like us! :) Did you go on the tower of terror?

10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

stupid boys are always better at aiming!!!! you probably would have beat me Becka!

9:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home