Travis and Becky Fletcher: Spam Blog???

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spam Blog???

As I write this, there is a message above this notepad and it reads as follows:

WARNING
This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.
Save your post as a draft or
click here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked.

What??? How am I a spam blog?? Thats pretty retarded. So I guess I will have to save this and I will post this when my blog is unlocked. This is pretty dumb. Old news by the time you read this.

What I wanted to say is that I put up some pictures on our Flickr site. So check them out. And maybe by the time blogger realizes I am not a computer (a blogger person has to actually read my blog to check it out) I will have thought of some good stories to tell you about our trip.

P.S. My favorite ride was Tower of Terror.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Great pic. It looks like it was chilly there?!

8:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home