Travis and Becky Fletcher: I got a job!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I got a job!!

Yesterday mom & I went to Calgary for me to go to an interview at McCrums. (www.mccrums.ab.ca ) The interview went really well, both ladies (HR and Design dept. leader) were super nice. They said I probably wouldn't hear back until next week sometime. But I got a message on my cell today asking me to call them back about being offered a position with them! So I'm calling in the morning. Yay! The showrooms (they have FIVE showrooms) were SO FANCY, ant it sounds like I would really enjoy the job. So I am so excited. I have been so done with retail and Linens N Things for.... well, FOREVER.

I am also very nervous. The start date is June 1st (I think), so we have only a month to find somewhere to live. I'd love to buy a townhouse and be done moving for a while, but we might need to scrounge up some financing... We will see what happens I guess. Worse comes to worse we can rent somewhere (which is hard with pets) or stay at some relatives for a short time until we find something. Anyone renting out or selling a place in Calgary??

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becky! That is so exciting for you guys. Don't stress about the housing...something will work out!

12:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

YAY! Congratulations Becca!

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger The Beer's said...

Congrats on your new job! It sounds like it will be amazing!

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan Van Seters said...

Congrats on the job! I wish we were going to be in Calgary still so we could hang out.

10:20 a.m.  
Blogger MISS SAMARA said...

Becky! I am happy to hear you got the job, that is very exciting. Sue's husband actaully works on the design team here with me. And I have been informed that you are going to work for an awesome company, and you will be very well taken care of. So, good on yah girl!

9:45 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Congrats Becky! That sounds like a great opportunity! Good luck with the big move!

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

Good for you!

12:25 a.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Trust in God and he will provide. He hasn't let us down yet :-)

7:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home