Travis and Becky Fletcher: Estrogen Overdose

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Estrogen Overdose

I called Travis on the way home from work yesterday and he told me that Chloe had gotten into my BIRTH CONTROL PILLS! I accidentally left them on the bathroom counter, and then Toby jumped up and knocked them down, and Chloe proceeded to chew on the package and eat about a week's worth of pills. Great. I hate it when they work as a team like that! So when I got home I called the Vet, and she gave me the # for the pet poison center, but it would have cost a $35 consultation fee. So I took my chances and called the regular poison center, and they were very helpful. They said that since estrogen is normally in her system it wouldn't do her any harm. YAY!
Here's the evidence:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... that's hilarious!!!! Does Chloe secretly have a boyfriend???

4:51 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Yeah, maybe little Chloe is sneaking out at night...? hmmm? Rebellious teenager. You gonna have to have a talk with that girl. Hopefully you have a back up supply.

(get rid of word verification already)

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Becky,

You better treat that Alesse like gold! I have been on it for a while then when I went to get more, they were all out of it. There is a shortage everywhere. So i had to be on something else for 3 months. Now it's back, but its still in a shortage. So just treasure it!

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger Janice said...

That is too funny!

7:07 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

That is so hilarious...:)

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

The question is, is do you remember where you were? Is there going to be more nieces or nephews for me?

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

Once I found out she would be OK, I thought it was pretty hilarious too. I think she has been doing some running around outside, if you know what I mean. And yes, I do remember where I was... So no kids yet, Manda!

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn deGroot said...

Just a note... you may want to look into birth control pills because they do cause abortions some of the time, and can have serious side effects. They do mess with your hormones after all. Check out http://www.epm.org/bcp.html.

2:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home