Travis and Becky Fletcher: Big Fat Jerk

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Big Fat Jerk

SOoooooo the sofa saga continues. Now that we have the new new ones in our house... well.... I don't know if I'm being too picky or what but.... They look pink. When we were in the store I thought it was the fluorescent lights, but they look kinda dusty rose in our house in certain lights. This is tearing me up on the inside. Horribly. Am I being too picky??? Or should I be picky when spending about $2000??? I want to love these forever. And it really isn't too bad, but the designer in me wants them to be perfect. We have to decide by Thursday, the brick gives a week long period to change your mind. But this is getting rediculous. Mom, I am SO SORRY. I'm having Tiff over right away to help me decide whether they are too pink or not. Or maybe we should just go to the Brick tomorrow and do it while my parents are camping. And not even tell them. I feel sick about this though... I mean... 3 sofas???? Please tell me I'm not crazy. I really need any advice I can get. Should I be picky?? Or should I just suck it up and learn to love these ones. I mean, they look good with no sunlight!

I had better get 20 comments.
New couches? Again?
Be picky and get new ones
Suck it up and get used to the pink
pollcode.com free polls

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

You should post a pic of those couches to see what they look like. But its good to be picky. You want to love them.

7:07 p.m.  
Blogger Janice said...

if you don't like them - RETURN THEM! you are spending loads of money on them, and you are a designer, and if you don't like them you are always going to think about it everytime someone comments on your couch. Dont feel bad - you paid for them! return them!

11:05 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

get what you like. Mom and Dad are well aware of the pickiness - they did raise you after all :-)

4:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home