Travis and Becky Fletcher

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm risking looking pretty high on myself by posting this. But I am excited about it. Jenny styled me and did my hair and makeup, and Arlynd took some pictures of me. I am normally the one behind the camera so it was a rare treat to be able to have some pictures taken of me. We took SO MANY, and I like a lot of them, but I will post just my favorite one... for now. Who knows, maybe after some editing I might post a couple more. Here it is:


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That is an INCREDIBLE photo of you! You look fantastic!!

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger Janice said...

WOW!!!

7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Totally foxy!

1:43 p.m.  
Blogger lisa_0311@hotmail.com said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:01 a.m.  
Blogger lisa_0311@hotmail.com said...

Holy Hotty!!
You should do this professionally!

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger Matt D said...

hey there!
I am a hollywood scout and I was looking up some new fresh talent for some photo spreads in Milan. If it's something you would be interested in, give me a holla!

12:06 a.m.  
Blogger Susie said...

Don't know you, but wow... you are a knock out.qu

9:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home