Travis and Becky Fletcher: Some pictures to tide you over....

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Some pictures to tide you over....

So what if I'm a bit of a narcissist? Just thought I'd remind you all who this blog is about... ME!! I dont have much to say except that it is officially READING WEEK!!! No reading involved at the Vriend's this week, ladies and gents! Just good, old fashioned wedding planning. Which is way more fun!!
I love this picture of Nikita in her cute little sweater. I can just hear her giving that sute little sigh she does when she's trying to sleep but I keep bugging her. It's a tough life, isn't it, girl? I added the soft focus just to give her a more "heavenly" look... which she deserves.















So, on another note, I thought I'd fill you in on the new school projects. They are just getting started, so don't expect pictures until at least April 21st. I'm designing a spa, called Bay Breeze. It is very classy, and calm.. I'd write more but I just finished writing like 15 pages about it.. Lots of white marble and curves and ocean inspired. I'm also designing an office, INOVA, and they are a marketing firm. They are a cutting-edge company so I'm using crisp colours, and bright splashes of orange and hot pink... very energetic to get the creative juices flowing. That is all before I bore you all with other design terminology. I look forward to April 21 when I will be pretty well done school forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

You're almost done school! I think that after you design the spa, you should build it here in Summerland & you and Travis can run it. :)

8:08 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I don't care what you do in Summerland. JUST MOVE HERE OKAY! I know you'd love it!

3:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home