Travis and Becky Fletcher: I hope this doesn't happen again...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I hope this doesn't happen again...


This is a picture of my ankle, or "CANKLE", when we got back from Mexico. You are probably wondering why it looks like a big marshmellow. I got an allergic reaction to some sort of bugs when we were on our zipline tour in the jungle on the second last day. Well, the reaction didn't occur until the plane ride home, but it really freaked me out!! I mean, I usually have very boney ankles. I was very surprised to look down on the plane and see the ankles of a 400 pound beluga/person! After a day or two, the swelling went down and I was back to my normal ankle size. Long story short, I hope that wherever we go for our honeymoon, there are none of these mystery bugs, because we do not get along. I like definition between my ankles and calves!! No Cankles for the honeymoon, thank you very much!!

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Are those the flip flops we wore for Christy's wedding? I wish I still had mine. Those were so nice. GAP just doesn't make them like they used to.

9:33 a.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

yes, they sure are!! I know, I haven't been able to find as nice a pair of flip flops, and those are really starting to get all ratty.

10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home