Travis and Becky Fletcher: It's been one of those days...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's been one of those days...

A good day, that is!!! Mom and I got SO MUCH accomplished!!! First, we went to the florists, and were quite opinionated without knowing exactly what we want, causing her to have to do a lot of homework and having another meeting with us in March. They (the flowers) are going to be GORGEOUS!! Even though we don't know exactly what they will look like or what kinds of flowers they are, she knows what we want and will do an excellent job. She did Christy's flowers which were absolutely gorgeous! Anyway, after that we went to the mall and finally found shoes and jewelry for the bridesmaids (and groomsgirl)!!! And shoes for me!! I love them all, soo cute. Travis will be glad, mine are flat. And oh-so-cute. Then we went to the Lodge and talked menus with the their event coordinator, and got our reception kinda organized! Then we went back to the mall and met Tiff at Le Chateau to actually purchase the shoes. Tiff and I went to Canadian Tire and found her a kitchen sink, and some faucets for HER NEW HOUSE!!! We went there and it is sooo cute!! I am so jealous! It's a gorgeous little older house that has a porch out front, and beautiful big moldings everywhere.. So much character. You just don't get that in new houses. The house is all being renovated right now and it will be so nice. And she'll be on the South side now, so she's was closer to me! (although Trav and I will probably be moving to the West side... Oh well Lethbridge isn't that big anyway) So it was a really good day. I'm feeling much better about all the wedding plans now. A very good week.

Tomorrow I am going to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked. I hope that will explain my daily headaches lately! It sucks! Everyday around 2:00 I get a headache! So dumb. Although at the same time I hope I don't need glasses because I don't want to be wearing glasses on my wedding day, and the idea of touching my eyes creeps me out. I guess I will have to get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home