Travis and Becky Fletcher: Reading week is halfway over already??

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Reading week is halfway over already??

I can't believe its already Wednesday night! So far, we have gotten a lot accomplished this week. We have ordered the invitations, gotten most of the addresses, we went to yet ANOTHER bridal show... I am SO done with those... so much the same and so boring, we didnt even stick around to see if I won anything this time. Tomorrow we are ordering the flowers, and picking out a menu. I went to the doctor today and got some pills.. of the contraception type.. all these pregnancies reminded me that we do not want a honeymoon baby! Honeymoon being the whole "honeymoon" stage of a marriage, ours hopefully 3 years. I really miss Travis a lot. My mind has kinda blocked that out lately, but my heart still feels so empty without him here. ony 57 more days until he comes home!!! (about,) and 107 days until we get married!! (exactly.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I haven't been to ANY bridal shows yet- I kind of want to go to just one but oh well..it might not happen. I went to the Dr. when I was home on my reading break too!! hahaha..no honeymoon pregnancy for me! NO WAY..I'm tempted to start the pills sooner than I really need to because last time I was on them (for non birth control reasons), they completely cleared up my skin and made my boobs grow.hahhaha...good luck with the wedding plans! I got a bunch done on reading break but I'm still realzing how there's a million more to do!!

12:58 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm feeling so impatient for you! Hurry up and get here wedding day! Becky & Travis need to be together ...

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

I know what you mean about reading break being half over. Where did it go? I forgot to begin relaxing!

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home