Travis and Becky Fletcher: It's been a while...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I have blogged.. Sorry. I have been really busy with final projects and stuff. But good news! I am fully done in exactly a week! I am done my retail project, half done my office, and fully done my Viz rendering. Take a look! This took me all semester, so you had better be impressed! And I had to stay up almost all night last night supervising the computer rendering on this.. it took 11 hours!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
So I have a lot to look forward to, and a lot coming up! This friday is the interior design showcase where we will have all our projects on display at the school for industry people and family and friends to have a look at our work. Next Tuesday I have my last test, and Wednesday I have my first dress fitting in Calgary, and I'm off to Fort McSucky which won't be so sucky anymore... Because I get to take Travis home with me.. FOREVER!! Then showers and a wedding not so long after that!! Only 52 more days!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Looks great!

The countdown is on ...

8:57 a.m.  
Blogger shareen said...

you always make me panic a little...
"Holy crap, only 52 more days? What do I have left to do...there has to be something... Breathe, Shareen, breathe..." You're so on the ball with the countdown, if I need to know I always come check here. :)

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

52 days is NOTHING!!!!

:)

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

So exciting Becky- I'm so glad that it's almost over for you, just as I'm glad it's almost over for me!!! I'm counting down the days too- as you already know..haha... Strange that I'm writing a comment when I could just write an email- changing it up a little!. I'm going to check out your little video now.

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

I'm impressed. I couldn't design something so nicely, OR get the computer obey my wishes to create that. Good job!
Man, you're going to married in no time!

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Very nice. Can you help me pick out stuff for my house. IE. Kitchen cabinets, paint colors... I need help. PS. Thanks for letting me have my dress with an empire waist to allow for any bulging of my belly to be slightly masked.

7:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home