Travis and Becky Fletcher: 100 days!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

100 days!

Can you believe that there are only 100 days left until our wedding??? In and HOUR, it's going to be 99 days!!! There's only 2 digits in that number!!! I'm so excited! It's actually getting closer! I have to admit, I said I would be pretty panicked when there would be 100 days left, but I'm not! After that marathon of a week last week getting so much planning done, we are in pretty good shape! Next up, addressing and sending out INVITATIONS!! I'm actually really excited to do this. We have the addresses very organized so it's just a matter of following the list and getting them done. Although I'm sure I'll get sick of it after 20 or so. Or maybe not. Maybe every single invitation will be a pleasure to address, stuff, lick, seal, lick the stamp, and put in their appropriate piles. Good luck to me. haha. And then will come the mass mail-out and hand deliveries. It may seem cheap, but I'm planning on hand delivering some of the invitations to people I see regularly, like people at school and work. But lets not call it cheap, lets call it personal. Since they will each receive an invitation personally delivered by the bride-to-be herself. Yeah, sounds fancy to me!

So I thought I would put this out there, what do your computer desktops look like? Take a screen shot and post them on your blogs, if you feel like it. Just hit the "PrtSc" button, paste into paint, and save. Just make sure you save it as a JPEG file, or blogger won't post it. I've made that mistake a few times! So, without further adieu, here is my desktop: I think that a desktop really shows what is important in a person's life. You'll notice the picture of Trav and I, and the two countdowns, one for the end of school, and one for the wedding. You'll also notice that the wedding countdown already says 99 days, 23 hours etc, because it is an hour faster due to the upcoming time change! woohoo! 99 days already!! I've also got all kind of AutoCAD programs, Herman Miller (office systems manufacturer) software, and all sorts of other goodies. If only I could keep all that software after school....too bad this lappy is a rip-off!! Have a good day!

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

You are so CUTE! Always talking about wedding stuff and Travis stuff.
I am way to lazy to figure out how to take a screen shot of my desktop (actually I really have to get going on my paper), but it's a watercolor of a surfer looking out over the blue.
I went surfing ONCE. Years ago. I'll dream about it for the rest of my life. Maybe by the grace of God we'll move near the ocean one day. Here's hoping.

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

I'd like to know how you got TWO pictures on yours!
I just keep putting newer pictures of the boys on mine :)
Here's to the next 98 days!

7:32 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I don't know how to take a screen shot of my desktop! But, It's got a picture with Megan, Chloe, Keaton and Ben all sitting on a couch. It's in B&W and it's cute!!

2:58 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Mine is me and Brad- him kissing my cheek...surprise surprise!! hahaha...I was so stoked when it came under 100 days until the wedding for us. Now it's just 79!! AHH!!! So exciting.
Good luck with the planning.
I have no doubt your wedding will be beautiful and so will you. I look forward to hearing more.

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home