Travis and Becky Fletcher: The shoes

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The shoes

These are my gorgeous eyelet ballet flats that I will be wearing. Don't get your hopes up, this is the ONLY part of my wedding day wardrobe you will be seeing until AFTER the wedding. Cute, eh?
These are the shoes for Christy, Tiff, and Tanya. Funny angle, but you get the idea. Please ignore the hammer toes and my toenails that should be trimmed. And the leg hair if you look closely. Now that I said that you probably will look closer. Anyway, you likey?? If you don't, I'm keeping yours after you wear them for the wedding, 'cause I LOVEY!
And last but not least, these are Amanda's shoes. Very similiar to the other girls' but a teensy bit different, because they didn't have "size 10 fat" as Amanda said her shoe size was. No size 10 at all. I hope you like these babies! Amanda, if you have doubts, you can go to a Le Chateau in Edmonton and see what they look like on your feet, or if they have a 10 in the other ones and we can return these pretty babies. But I don't think anyone will know that yours are a little different.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I likey! I haven't decided on my shoes yet but yours are very cute! I want to get something comfortable and fun cause they're going to be buried beneath my dress anyways. Glad you got so much wedding planning done. I can't wait to see what my flowers turn out like too..or at least I can't wait to order them. I love flowers!

1:12 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I do really like those. I can't wait to put them on feet on June 10th!!!!!

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Cute shoes! Mine looked nice, but weren't comfy :)

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I think I wore almost the exact same white slippers for my wedding. :)

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home