Travis and Becky Fletcher: The first thing to come to mind

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The first thing to come to mind

So I really don't have anything to blog about today. So I will make a top ten about.... Travis!! Surprise surprise! Not in order of rank, just the order in which they come to mind.

  1. His soft blue eyes. They aren't bright blue but aren't grey.. and so so kind.
  2. His chest hair! haha I never thought I'd be saying that. I always thought I didnt like body hair, but I really like Travis' ample chest hair. I asked him to shave it off once just to see, and he looked like a little boy. It's just the right amount, too. Not too thick, not too thin. And no back hair! Thats a big plus!
  3. His soft hands. Even though he always refuses lotion, and sometimes works on the farm, he still has soft, supple hands. They are so nice to hold.
  4. The way he always makes an effort to call people by name. I don't even know if he does this on purpose or not, but he always does it, and calling someone by name just makes them feel important, including me.
  5. The way his voice gets kinda high and really fast when he gets excited, telling a story about something funny that happened.
  6. His faith and knowledge of God and the bible. He has really strengthened me in my walk with God, and always knows the right answers.
  7. The way he looks at me. His eyes tell me so much. I can tell that he thinks I'm beautiful, and I can almost feel him looking into my soul.
  8. His voice. It is so comforting to just hear him speak, no matter what it is. I can't go to sleep without calling him and hearing him tell me that he loves me. Can't wait to do that in person! And with his voice come his laugh. So warm and fun. Love it.
  9. I haven't met a single person who has met him that hasn't thought the world of him. He is so kind to everyone and so outgoing and friendly. What's not to like?
  10. His lips. They are soft, but in a manly, chapstick-less kind of way. The little bump he has in his bottom lip from some little surgery. Its so little nobody can notice it unless they are close enough to kiss him;) . And with his lips come his kissing skillz. Top notch!

And a few things I could live without:

  1. His arguing skills. They are too good! I rarely win an argument. Being the youngest, most spoiled of us 4 kids (yes I do admit it), I had never developed such skills. But I am learning.
  2. His idea to get a co-op job in Fort McSucky. Yeah, a year won't be so bad, will it, Travis?? YES IT WILL!
  3. Thats all I can think of.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Hey BEcky,

I have just discoverd your site and though I don't know you well, I do know Christy and Travis of course a bit because we both went to Nobleford for school. I totally agree with you that Travis is an extremly nice guy and I too have never heard a bad word said against him. He also has a great family. Sounds like the wedding plans are going well!

6:57 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

That's a pretty short list of things you can live without :) And the arguing skills can be a positive if they are used in your favour
:)

7:28 a.m.  
Blogger D said...

Boo Fort McSucky! Yay soft blue eyes!

5:30 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Trabeeeees! Soo sweet. I miss him!

7:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home