Travis and Becky Fletcher: The pictures I was telling you about

Monday, March 06, 2006

The pictures I was telling you about

These pictures show some of the great architecture in Barcelona by Antoni Gaudi. cool, hey? and also some other sites I hope to see on the cruise.





So this is the B&B that Travis and I might stay at while we are in Barcelona for 5 nights (and 4 days, but its the nights that count on the honeymoon, or so I hear) It is a 5 minute walk from the beach, and close to the old sector of town, and they have bicycles that we can use! How cute!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Looks AMAZING. You are going to have the time of your life.

2:43 p.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

awesome!!! Better make sure that your cameras are power adaptable and that you have enough memory space!!! That's going to be a lot of pictures - and a lot of fun self-portraits, I'm sure (I'm jealous, my hubby won't pose with me).

4:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home