Travis and Becky Fletcher: 3 months!

Friday, March 10, 2006

3 months!

So, this is my 97th post, and there are 3 months until the big day! 41 days until classes are over, 91 days until the wedding, and 94 days until the Honeymoon! So much to look forward to. Can you believe that in just 3 short months I am going to be a MRS??? AAAND only a month and a half until I'm done school and Travis comes home!! For GOOD! weee! He actually said yesterday that he's kinda sad that he only has 1.5 more months to play WOW uninterrupted. He doesn't want to cut back when he's back. He's going to set up his computer at my mom's house since it has cable and play there! I guess that could mean that he will be around me a whole bunch more, but it also could mean that whenever he comes to my house he is going to be pre-occupied. Oh dear. What am I getting myself into? No I'm kidding. Im super excited to live with my computer obsessed husband. notice no exclamation mark. YAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

computer-obsessed husband, eh? Join the club!

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Jenessa Fowke said...

Wow - where do you have all the time to do that math? I'm probably just jealous because I am currently bombarded with 277 report card comments to write this weekend. AHHHHH! I hope you enjoy this lead up time to the big day!

5:10 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

It will be here BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!
:)

11:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home