Travis and Becky Fletcher: Now With 50% More Becky!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Now With 50% More Becky!

So it seems I blog the most when I have exceptionally big deadlines coming up. I guess I work so hard I really need these breaks. I was just on a website that gives you slogans (hence my name), and it is hilarious! http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi You should go, its really fun. Here are some of the highlights:
  • Only Travis Can Prevent Forest Fires.
  • You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth with Becky.
  • Men Can't Help Acting On Travis.
  • Break Me Off a Piece of That Travis.
  • We Don't Make Nikita. We Make Nikita Better.

Well that was fun. I needed some mind-numbing entertainment.

You know what's really fun? Getting RSVP's! And replying to them. I check for them almost obsessively, at least 3 times a day. about 1/5 have done so already. Fun fun! I can't wait for school to be done so I can actually catch up on all this planning!

It's pretty quiet over here. Mom AND Dad are now in Summerland, and I am left here with Nikita. It does really help to at least have something in the house that moves and breathes and is just so darn cute! Anyway, its really 12:15, not 11:15, because of the time change, so I better go.

Bridge That Gap with Nikita.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

Your puppy is so cute...one of the few types of small dogs I actually like :)

8:27 a.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ha! I love that site... I'm copying your blog idea....

10:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home