Travis and Becky Fletcher: In dire need of a break...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In dire need of a break...

Office Studio is soooo draining! I'm trying to get the floor plan of my office done, but it is taking forever, and I am not really into it. I actually haven't been into any of my classes lately. All I want is to be done, and have Travis back home, and GET MARRIED ALREADY! haha. This year has reall gone by really fast. I can't believe Travis has already been gone for almost 11 months! Only 1 more month to go!! (plus a week and a half..) It's so unfair.. all these couples who have gotten engaged after us are getting married before us! No fair! I wanna be married now! On the 25th, Gord and Courtney are getting married, so expect some pictures soon after that. It may be the baby boom in Summerland, but it is definately the wedding boom here. I think we know of at least 13 couples getting married this year! We are not going to all of them, mind you, but we know a lot of people getting married! Anyway, I think I'll go waste some more time by checking other people's blogs.. Sorry I'm boring!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

Wow, it's amazing where jumping from blog to blog can lead you! Good luck with the wedding plans...it's getting close!!

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

awwww! Poor thing :)
Good luck with school, it almost done!!!! Then you can get married! Yeah!

3:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

becky! i can't believe how fast it is all going! and i like your countdowns.

12:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home