Travis and Becky Fletcher: One Hundreth Post!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

One Hundreth Post!!!

Well, it's been a while. It's been a crazy little while. I have really been trying to focus my attention on schoolwork since I have only one month left! its official, only 4 weeks! Our business professor just informed us that we only have 2.5 weeks left of this class, because of holidays and what-not! I'm not sure what the what-not is, because, to tell you the truth, I rarely listen in this class.. Just write down the notes that are on the board. That is awesome that there's only 2.5 weeks left because I hate this class!

Travis came down this past weekend! We had a really good time. It was a super short weekend, since he got the friday morning flight, not the thrusday night one, and he left on Sunday in the afternoon instead of Monday morning. But guess what! That was the last time he ever has to fly down!! Can you beleive it?? There is only one month left of his stay in Fort McSucky! He might drive down in two weeks to pick up the family van to he can move all his stuff down, but if he doesn't, I have to bring it up when I'm done school. I really hope he comes to pick it up, not just so I can see him again, but because if he doesn't, I have to drive it all the way up instead of flying, and we would have to drive back down for 10 hours separately! How dumb is that?? Anyway, I think this was the first time I didn't cry when he left, I was actually happy because the end is in sight!

If you haven't already read my sister's blog, I would like to share some exciting news that she is pregnant!! YAY Christy! The only bad thing is that her bridesmaid dress is made already, but we bought lots of material, so if we need to, we can make her a new one. Who needs Dupioni Silk table runners anyway? Baby Heigh comes first!

So back to this weekend, our good friends, Gord and Courtney got married this Saturday! It was a gorgeous wedding and we really enjoyed ourselves. I'll put some pictures up soon. Unless mom has the camera in Summerland... We'll see I guess.

I guess blogger hasn't been much of a priority in my life at the moment, but I thought I'd give you all an update. Hope you enjoyed it. Only 74 more days until the BIG day, and 27 days until all my classes and tests are over and I can go up to Fort McMurray and help Travis move back HOME FOR GOOD!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Great news Becky! I'm so glad the end is in sight for you guys! :)

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

The big day will be here BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!
:)

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger nelly said...

I miss you girl, and sorry I do have the camera, Hope Dad is taking good care of you, or are you taking care of him! Anyway I miss you both, but I'm having lots of fun here. Love Mom

11:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home