Travis and Becky Fletcher: All done!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All done!!

So this is just to let you all know that two of my many countdowns are officially over!!! I am completely done school!! I never have to walk into a classroom again in my life if I don't want to! AAANNDDD.. I go to Fort McMurray tomorrow and I never have to leave him again!! t's kinda wierd because it doesn't feel like either of these are over, even though I've been counting down for a year. I feel like I am going to class tomorrow, like normal. I do not want to drive 10 hours tomorrow!! Silly Travis... why did you have to move so far away?

I have my first dressfitting tomorrow! One more thing to cross off of my overdue list. YAY! Then we have to find Travis a ball and chain.. I mean ring! and a billion other things. At least I dont have to worry about projects or school anymore!! Thats all I got for tonight, folks. I'm sure Travis won't be packing his computer until the very last second so I should be able to update you on the condition of his apartment and how the treacherous drive went.

7 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

COngratulations on finishing your course and good luck with the wedding plans

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Congrats! :)

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Yay BECKKKYYYY!!!!! You made it. I hope you have the greatest of times picking up your boy and then coming home and living happily ever after. I join suit tomorrow when I write my last exam. Oh happy happy day!!

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Take pictures at your fitting. Oh the time just keeps flying by.

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

So excited for you!

7:24 a.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

woohoo!!!
Yay, two less countdowns!

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Good for you, Becky! All your hard work and perseverance is paying off. And soon you'll be married and soaking up the sun in Barcelona! Lucky, lucky girl. :)

9:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home