Travis and Becky Fletcher: Boys are dirty

Friday, April 28, 2006

Boys are dirty


So much to do, so little time. So I'm here at Travis' apartment. I have come to the conclusion that boys are just plain gross. haha. So Travis told me that he had cleaned up for me to come, but when I came, it was a complete mess! So when Travis was at work yesterday, I mopped the floors, vaccuumed, and cleaned up all the garbage and dirt. I'm going to be such a good wifey! haha So there, mom, I DO know how to clean! Other than the cleanliness, this trip has been really good. It's so nice to play house with Travis and Toby. It's wierd to be with Travis again, but a really good wierd. I'm so glad this year is over. Only 6 weeks until the wedding! Thats crazy!!

So I was looking for a picture to put on, and since I'm on Trav's computer, there is so much to choose from! This is from 2 years ago, and it makes me miss my bangs.

Hooray for being done!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you had learned in school how to spell "weird" - or use spell-check.

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

That's exciting! 6 weeks until the wedding that is, not cleaning your finance's apartment.

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

The reason why we're not supposed to move in with them before the ring is securely on the finger is so we don't run sreaming and flailing our arms: "ewwwwwwwwww"!

5:46 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Wow, apparently spelling "weird" wrong really bugs some people. You look cute with bangs. And yes, boys are gross. Unfortunately you most likely don't even know that half of it yet. Through better or for worse right?
Love you!
Christy

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home