Travis and Becky Fletcher: I forgot

Friday, April 28, 2006

I forgot

I forgot to tell you about my dress fitting! It went really really well. I didn't need anything done to it other than the bustle. But the bustle is gorgeous!! I almost like it better when it is bustled. It is so free. There is only one problem... Since going on the pill, lets just say my cup "runneth over"... There is a bit of an issue with "muffin tops". So, the diet starts today! The goal is 5 pounds.. and all from under my shirt.... We'll see how well that goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Why don't you just go off the pill again until after the wedding? Too much risk? I bet though you could lose five pounds in no time.

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

no dieting!!!! I bet with all the stress of the wedding you will drop some weight anywho. It would be worse if you lost too much and your dress was all roomy looking!

10:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home