Travis and Becky Fletcher: Another Countdown.. but a short one!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Another Countdown.. but a short one!

Just a quick note to let you all know that its 2 days until my birthday!!! Yup, May 7 is the day! I'll be 21, just in time for the BIG day! (which is in 35 days, by the way)! Mom has been keeping me VERY busy! It's pretty stressful for a procrastinator like myself! But, yes mom, I am thankful for that, and for all the work you have been doing for me! I've been keeping busy with that and looking for jobs! I'll let you all know how that search goes.

So I think I've gotten used to having Travis home again. It was weird at first, as mentioned before, but it has gotten so good! We start moving stuff into our place (Darren's House) on May 16th! Travis will probably move in then too, and help with the renovations. Lots of stuff coming up!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

It's going to be here before you even know it!

Glad all is going well with Travis being home.

Hope your birthday is a great one!!

1:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1:42 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Have a GREAT birthday!! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding (and see pictures too)...before you know it!

:)

3:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home