Travis and Becky Fletcher: Show Yourselves

Monday, May 01, 2006

Show Yourselves

I know I am not the first person to experience a rude comment. I think I speak for everyone when I say that they are cowards. Why are they always "anonymous"?? I mean, if you are going to be rude, at least show who you are. WEIRD, isn't it? Surprising how spelling a word wrong can bring out a really ugly side in someone. Do you know how annoying spell-check is in blogger? I am writing this all for the second time because I tried it, just to be safe for any "anonymous" people who I am sure are double-checking my every word, because they have nothing better to do with their time. Isn't blogging supposed to be an enjoyable thing? And not a school lesson where your every word and your grammar is double checked?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yes! It's supposed to be fun. What's happening to it?

9:25 p.m.  
Blogger Susie said...

I agree! You don't know me - I linked from Angella's blog, but I totally agree with Angella, Jen, Christy and YOU. It seems like we all are getting rude comments at the same time. I guess we are all kindred that way.

11:28 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

I guess some people don't have JOY in their lives, and feel they have to spread their misery.
Praise God we have JOY!

7:37 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

i say, ignore it. No more fighting back it's just what they want! If we ignore them long enough they will go away.
Thanks Becca. i love you.
Guess what? You get married NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So close, isn't it? How exciting. I hope that the last minute planning goes smoothly and that those pounds come off.. I had a similar problem, but (hehe) I didn't mind (wink).
Enjoy the countdown!!

7:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no we won't we will never go away

12:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beck, this is Alex! It is a shame that people are so rude. Fortunately, Im a nice anonymous person! I have a question. Lately I haven't been able to get on Christy's blog...are you having the same problem? Or is it just anonymous people? :P
YOURE ALMOST MARRIED!! WOO HOO!!!
Love you.
~ally.

6:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home