Travis and Becky Fletcher: Today's the day!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today's the day!

It's my birthday today! It's been really great. Mom woke me up with a yummy breakfast of french toast (my favorite). Make that 2 french toasts sandwiched with Nutella in between! So yummy! After church, Travis, my mom, his parents, his brother and I all went out for Lunch to celebrate. Trav's mom and dad got me beautiful roses and an album, and mom and Travis gave me money to put toward my dream of a camera! After lunch we finally got Travis' wedding band, and then we searched for said camera.. and got one!! I jumped on the SLR boat, and got the Nikon D50!! AND I LOVE IT!! It is absolutely frickin amazing! haha Travis and I have been playing aalllll night. I wonder how long I will go before I go and get more lenses?? I've only had the camera for 4 hours.. only working for 2 because of the battery charge, and I have almost 100 pictures... after deleting probably half of them! So I think its safe to say we have gone a little crazy, and it will be hard to pick the best, but here goes!

Ok what a day for blogger to not want to upload pictures.... But take my word for it, it has been taking amazing pictures and they will be up.. and soon!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, Becky, how can i NOT post when it's your birthday?!?! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. May God continue to bless you throughout this year...and it's looking to be a pretty good one!
Love, Karen

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

That's so exciting! We need a new camera so badly. Can't wait to see your pics.

Happy birthday!

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! And I am so jealous of the new camera! Think of all the magnificent honeymoon pics you'll be able to take. :)

9:38 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Don't you just love it!!!!!

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Happy Birthday Becky- although it's a little late now. I too am jealous of your camera, although that doesn't seem very fair since we are being so blessed with everything else right now. But I am excited for you and, like Amanada said, you'll be able to take lots of pics on your honeymoon! It's coming fast!!

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Yay for the SLR!

And a belated Happy Birthday!

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home