Travis and Becky Fletcher: One Month!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One Month!

The day has arrived! It is one month until I become a Mrs!! Its so crazy to me to think that in a month Travis and I will be united. I'm going to live with a boy! Yes, I am really excited for it. That is the question I am asked at least twice a day now. We get start moving into the house next week! Yesterday Mom and I finished off about half of the brownie favors. They are so cute. But we ran out of the sticker labels!! Why in the world did we order 100 and not 200?? Oh well, more will be here on friday.

Big news, Yesterday I got a job!!! I am now an employee of Carefree Kitchens and Lighting! It seems like they will be quite flexible, and let me go on my wonderful honeymoon, and work full time after that. The people seem nice.

I also have 2 wedding showers this week, one tomorrow and a lingerie shower on saturday! I think I could get used to this.

Here's a small preview of the pictures to come. My computer is getting re-imaged on friday so I don't want to put to many pictures and programs onto it, just to have them erased in a few days. I have taken hundreds of pictures in just 3 days. LOVE IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Congrats on the job! And a flexible one too- so great. :)

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I hope you like it! The job I mean. It will be nice to start having money coming in.

4:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home