Travis and Becky Fletcher: Honeymoon!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Honeymoon!!!

We're baaaaaack!!! I'll try to post as many pictures as possible today as I am at mom's house... We don't have internet at our house yet, much to Trav's dismay.. He's on the phone with Shaw as I write this. Anyway, we got back last night from our wonderful Honeymoon to Barcelona, our Meditteranean Cruise, and short stop in London. Here's some pictures for you all to enjoy, if you even bothered to read this before looking at them;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Yay I'm glad that you're back!!! It looks like you had a great time, course who wouldn't! All the pictures you've posted are beautiful!!! Loved your wedding! Can't wait to see you guys and just hang out. Love you both.

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

WOW! You can officially breathe a GIANT sigh of relief. I'm so glad you two had such a great time. DId have any big fights? All trips need at least one.
Trust me...I should know.

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I am glad you guys had a great time. Looks wonderful! Welcome home.

10:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home