Travis and Becky Fletcher: I'm getting married this saturday!!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm getting married this saturday!!!

So I thought I would finally post some of the pictures from my beautiful new Nikon D50. These are some of my favorites. The first is part of a worn fence by the farm, the second of Nikita (I love that dad is making a silly face in the background), and the third is my jeans. I love this thing! I took a whole bunch of pictures at Trav's cousin Chantelle's wedding last weekend, but haven't put them on my computer yet. I think when we get back from our honeymoon I will get a flickr account so I can put up a schwack load of pictures of the wedding and honeymoon.

But guess what!! I'm getting married in 5 days, and 20 hours!! Everything seems to be falling into place, and it doesn't seem like this week will be TOO busy, if all goes as planned, that is!! A week from now, I will be MRS. FLETCHER!! and just over a week from now, I'll be in Barcelona! So much to look forward to!


4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Wow! That is soon! Have fun!

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I've been waiting for an update and checking back her loyally.

I'm so excited for you Becky! I hope everything goes perfectly and that your honeymoon is fantastic. How could it not be?

Best wishes.

7:13 p.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I, too, have been checking loyally!
est wishes and happy thoughts as you become Mrs Fletcher!

11:06 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Yippee!! Hope this week isn't too stressful :)

9:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home