Travis and Becky Fletcher: Our Wedding day!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Our Wedding day!!

So it's official.. I am now Mrs. Fletcher!! Here are a few pictures of our wonderful day. There are soo many, but here are a few that Dustin took. Yes, it rained all day. Thankfully the rain held off a bit and spat a bit while we had our pictures taken at an acreage.. and ten minutes after we finished it started POURING! So we are pretty thankful for that. I really tried to soak up the whole day and enjoy it.. It felt like I was playing dress-up all day. I actually expected the day to go a whole lot faster than it did. Nothing that I noticed went terribly wrong! Although I didn't notice much... all the decorations we spend the day before on went unnoticed by me... my eyes were on only one thing.. Travis! I'll try to get a good variety for you all! (in no particular order)

Getting my Make-up done.How many girls does it take to do up one dress?
Presenting.... Mr and Mrs Fletcher!
One of my last moments with my daddy before walking up the aisle.

A group prayer before we began.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for pictures! It looked like a PERFECT day and you were beautiful beyond words. I'm so glad your honeymoon was a hit and I wish you and Travis many happy years. :)

6:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it constipation phentermine Shemale 2fbig cock transexuals Cleveland company equipment moving ohio United kingdom term insurance require medic

10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home